If you’re missing one or more teeth, you’re probably tired of the embarrassment your damaged smile creates in your life, not to mention how it limits your food choices. The skilled team at A Downtown Dental Group would like to help you with these problems using the power of Maui dental implants. With our implant therapy, you could soon:
- Smile boldly and with more confidence in all your social interactions
- Enjoy a wider variety of the foods you love
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Make your speech clearer and easier to understand
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Get your teeth back and enjoy a better quality of life again! Call us today at 808-797-3680 to take advantage of a complimentary dental implant consultation with Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki or Dr. David Miyasaki.
Take Advantage of Our Team’s Implant Expertise
Your dentists here at A Downtown Dental Group love using teeth implants to improve our patients’ daily lives. These small titanium posts fit snugly into your jaw where you have missing teeth, providing a sturdy and functional base for new replacement teeth.
Dental implant technology has made great strides in recent years, and Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki stays up to date on the latest techniques by completing 50-100 hours of continuing education each year. Combined with the skills of Dr. David Miyasaki and dental sedation for your ultimate comfort, we can handle any kind of implant treatment our patients need.
Below are a few of our most popular treatments:
- A single implant topped with a crown will replace a missing tooth, blending in perfectly with your smile and restoring your chewing power.
- Implant bridges will make your mealtimes more enjoyable by filling in the space left by several missing teeth in a row.
- Mini implants can be used if there isn’t sufficient bone mass to support full-sized implants and a bone graft isn’t an option.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 treatment will replace a full arch of teeth using just four or six implants per arch.
- Implant dentures will fit more comfortably and stay in place better than conventional dentures will.
For dental implants in Maui, look no further than A Downtown Dental Group. Call us today at 808-797-3680 to schedule your free consultation.