More and more adults are seeking orthodontic treatment in Honolulu to improve the look of their smiles. Improving your smile’s alignment at any age can have a huge impact on your appearance and overall oral health. Our dentists can help you:
- Realign your jaw and protect your joints from damage
- Correct crooked or crowded teeth and keep your smile cleaner and healthier
- Feel more confident with a smile perfect enough for a magazine cover
Call 808-797-3680 to schedule a free consultation at our office right now with Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki.
Find The Orthodontic Option That Best Suits Your Smile
At A Downtown Dental Group, we offer two great ways to get your smile in line. We’ll help you decide which may be the best option for you.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners perfectly and discreetly move teeth into alignment over 12 to 18 months on average. No one can see your treatment, but your teeth are moving with precision.
- Traditional Braces – Sometimes braces are the best method for correcting misaligned teeth. Set up a free consultation with our team to see which treatment will help you meet your smile goals as efficiently as possible.
Orthodontic treatment in Honolulu improves more than the look of your smile. You can have more confidence in your appearance as well. And you shouldn’t overlook the health benefits that come with straight teeth. Fixing your crooked or crowded smile helps make your daily brushing and flossing more effective at removing harmful bacteria and preventing plaque buildup. By correcting a misaligned bite, you also reduce your risk for unneeded wear and tear.