If you’re age 60 or over, we want to extend a special invitation to become part of our dental family. A Downtown Dental Group has served the area’s dental needs for over 30 years. We offer senior dentistry in Honolulu with all these benefits to you:
- Complimentary exams, X-rays, and consultations for residents of care homes
- A special Dental Savings Club For Seniors, giving you 10-100 percent savings on your dental care
- An in-house lab for on-the-spot customization and fitting
- Good old-fashioned service with up-to-date techniques
- Extended payment plans that fit with fixed incomes
- A no-guilt dentist office without scolding or judgment
Call us today at 808-797-3680 to schedule a visit for senior dental care. We’re located at 1139 Bethel Street, across from the Hawaii Theater Concert Hall on the corner of Bethel and Pauahi Streets.
Keep Your Smile Beautiful For Life
Good dental care becomes even more important as we age. However, many seniors tend to neglect their oral health. Finances, fear of judgment, and other concerns often keep the people who need dental care the most away from the dentist.
At A Downtown Dental Group, we love providing quality, affordable dentistry services to our older patients, all designed to make it easy to maintain a healthy, confident smile. They include:
- Dental implants for replacing missing teeth
- An in-house hygiene program for healthy teeth and gums
- A cavity management program, without drilling when possible
- Specialty products, including dry mouth products and OraCare antibacterial mouthwash
- Special reports and information to keep you in the know
- Cosmetic dentures to give you more confidence and easier chewing
- Dentistry for diabetics that keeps your unique needs in mind
- Teeth whitening specials to give you back a gleaming smile
That’s just the beginning of the special services available to you as one of our senior patients. Plus, your treatment won’t break your budget. With our Dental Savings Club, you’ll receive a full year of preventive dental care for only $15 per month, with savings of 10 to 100 percent on many of our services.
We also offer free denture consultations and extended payment plans. We make special considerations for our patients who are residents of care homes. You’ll enjoy complimentary exams, X-rays, and consultations so you can make the best decisions possible regarding your dental care.
It’s easy to see we love providing senior dentistry in Honolulu. Come be a part of our dental family! Call us today at 808-797-3680 to schedule your next checkup or other dental care. We look forward to helping you achieve and maintain your best smile yet.