At A Downtown Dental Group, we aim higher than providing excellent dentistry here in our practice. Through our community involvement in Honolulu, we want to give back so that all of our wonderful residents can have the healthy smiles they deserve! We participate in a number of charitable organizations throughout the community:
- February: Dentist With A Heart — Free dental care for the needy on Valentine’s Day.
- February: American Diabetes Association — Charitable event to raise money for diabetes education and research.
- April: Take Control Of Your Diabetes — Free gum disease screening at the TCOYD annual conference.
- June: Helping Hands Hawaii — Back-to-school supplies donation campaign for underprivileged children.
- October: Halloween Candy Buyback — We buy back extra Halloween candy to help moms reduce children’s tooth decay and pay $1 per pound. This candy is sent to our troops stationed overseas.
- November: Hawaii Food Bank — Campaign to collect food for free Thanksgiving dinners for the needy and homeless.
- December: Toys For Tots — Collect Christmas toys for children in Honolulu.
At A Downtown Dental Group, we are a practice with a heart. If you’d like to see how we can help care for your smile or want to know more about our community involvement in Honolulu, give us a call at 808-797-3680. We can’t wait to see you smile!