Missing teeth leave holes in more than your smile. When you’re embarrassed by your appearance, you avoid seeing people. Stop settling for hiding in the shadows. It’s time to restore your smile and show it off. Restorative dentistry from A Downtown Dental Group can give you the smile you deserve: one that’s genuinely happy and beautiful. Call us today at 808-797-3680.
Choose Restoration That’s Safe And Healthy For Your Whole Body
Our dentists repair damaged teeth with a focus on your overall health. We value the total wellness of our patients, so we choose the safest materials for our restorations. We also understand the importance of looking your best, so we make sure we use materials that are safe and natural-looking.
Check Out All Of Our Restorative Dentistry Options
Restorative dentistry is all about returning your teeth to their ideal look and function. It doesn’t matter why your teeth are lost or damaged. We’ll get your smile back with one of our custom procedures:
- Dental Implants – These are the latest and greatest in tooth replacement. Dental implants restore the force of your bite to allow you the pleasure of eating all your favorite foods. They’re also a long-term solution that could last your entire life. Implants look and feel natural.
- Dentures – The “old faithful” of replacement teeth, dentures are a safe and removable option that can attach to implants or adhere straight to your gums.
- Tooth Fillings – None of our fillings contain metal, mercury, or any toxic materials. Everything is healthy composite or porcelain. And if you currently have amalgam fillings, we can upgrade them to a safer material, such as e.max.
- Root Canals – Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki has decades of experience performing traditional yet pain-free root canals. And if you need a more modern solution, you can see his son, Dr. David Miyasaki. He is trained in the latest techniques.
- Dental Crowns – Our in-house porcelain specialist ensures that we provide beautiful, natural-looking crowns.
It’s time to stop wishing and start acting. Call A Downtown Dental Group today at 808-797-3680 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.