- Become familiar with your new dentist office
- Discover the benefits of our modern care
- Choose a dental sedation method for relaxation
Our office is conveniently located on street level in the heart of downtown Honolulu, across from the Hawaii Theatre Concert Hall. We are on the ground floor with wheelchair access, so many patients walk to our practice.
At A Downtown Dental Group, we’re well-equipped to make your visit pleasurable. Our office has three doctor’s chairs and two hygiene chairs that are put to use by a staff who caters to you. We are a traditional practice in the sense that we focus on delivering the best possible care for our patients.
But being a traditional practice doesn’t mean that we don’t offer state-of-the-art services. Many of our treatments are painless thanks to modern technology like soft-tissue lasers, imaging software, and advanced cancer screenings. We make sure our patients feel comfortable during every visit with amenities such as:
- Dental sedation options
- Perks for new patients, seniors, and military families
- Blankets, pillows, and headphones for music
- Refreshments like bottled water and Starbucks coffee
Discover a new kind of dental care. Call 808-797-3680 to set up your first appointment at our Honolulu office. We hope to see you soon!