No one wants to lose teeth, but choosing the right replacements is a big decision. Mini dental implants in Honolulu could be exactly what you need to:
- Revive your smile
- Restore your ability to eat what you want
- Protect against bone loss
- Save you time and money with your teeth replacements
Mini dental implants are a great option for patients who can’t or don’t want to have standard implants. Find out what they can do for you. Call 808-797-3680 to schedule a free consultation at A Downtown Dental Group.
Restore Your Smile Sooner By Going Smaller
If you have or need dentures, you don’t want them slipping around in your mouth. You’re in luck! Both standard dental implants and mini dental implants eliminate annoying and embarrassing denture slippage. Mini implants offer some additional benefits over conventional implants:
- You will be able to get replacement teeth in a minimum amount of time after you get your implants.
- Since mini implants are smaller, your jaw can heal faster after they have been placed.
- Mini dental implants can reduce the cost of your procedure.
- With minis, you may be able to avoid the need for a bone graft before getting your implants.
- Because your dentures will snap right onto the implants, you don’t have to have them refitted constantly.
Your implants will be placed practically painlessly at our office. With the benefit of our sedation dentistry, you can get your new teeth with little to no discomfort.
Whether you are missing one tooth or all your teeth, minis can play a valuable role in rebuilding your smile and your bite. You can use mini implants or standard implants to support crowns, bridges, and dentures.
As great as our Honolulu mini dental implants are, they may not be the best option for you. To see which tooth replacement is best for your smile, give us a call at 808-797-3680 to schedule your free consultation at A Downtown Dental Group.