- Secure your replacement teeth in as little as one visit
- Save time & money by getting mini implants
- Set up a free consultation to discuss what minis can do
No one wants to lose teeth, but choosing the right replacements is a big decision. Mini dental implants in Honolulu could be exactly what you need to:
- Revive your smile
- Restore your ability to eat what you want
- Protect against bone loss
- Save you time and money with your teeth replacements
Mini dental implants are a great option for patients who can’t or don’t want to have standard implants. Find out what they can do for you. Call 808-797-3680 to schedule a free consultation at A Downtown Dental Group.
Restore Your Smile Sooner By Going Smaller
If you have or need dentures, you don’t want them slipping around in your mouth. You’re in luck! Both standard dental implants and mini dental implants eliminate denture slippage. Mini implants offer some additional benefits over conventional implants:
- You may be able to get replacement teeth on the same day that you get your implants.
- Since mini implants are smaller, your jaw can heal faster after they have been placed.
- Mini dental implants can reduce the cost of your procedure.
- With minis, you may be able to avoid the need for a bone graft before getting your implants.
- Because your dentures will snap right onto the implants, you don’t have to have them refitted constantly.
Your implants will be placed practically painlessly at our office. With the benefit of our sedation dentistry, you can get your new teeth with little to no discomfort.
Standard and mini implants can be used to support crowns, bridges, and dentures. Whether you are missing one tooth or all your teeth, minis can play a valuable role is rebuilding your smile and your bite.
As great as our Honolulu mini dental implants are, they may not be the best option for you. To find out how we can improve your smile, give us a call at 808-797-3680 to schedule your free consultation at A Downtown Dental Group. Find out how these tooth root replacements can improve your smile for the rest of your life!