There’s no denying the effect of a great smile. When you feel good about your teeth, it boosts your self-esteem, too. You deserve to feel happy and confident. Your Honolulu cosmetic dentist helps patients:
- Whiten their smiles
- Straighten their teeth
- Close gaps in their smiles
- Eliminate flaws like chips, uneven gums, and more
- Correct their bite
- Improve their self-confidence
A Downtown Dental Group can give you a stunning smile you can’t wait to show off at a special event or in a social media post. You’ll receive the best care possible, thanks to our dedication to learning the latest techniques. For example, Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki continues his cosmetic dentistry studies at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute every year, and Dr. David Miyasaki keeps up to date through his membership in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Our dedication to achieving perfection is why ThreeBest Rated® recently named us one of the top three cosmetic dentists in Honolulu, and we won the 2022 Best Dentistry Award in Honolulu as well as The Talk Award Winner for 2022.
Call 808-797-3680 today to schedule an appointment or free consultation with one of our award-winning cosmetic dentists. For your convenience, appointments are available as early as 7:40 a.m. and even on Saturdays.
Look Better & Feel Better With Cosmetic Dentistry
Each patient is unique, so we offer unique treatment for each patient. One or more of our cosmetic dental options can give you the smile you desire:
- Teeth Whitening – Don’t waste money on a whitening kit at your local drugstore. We offer Zoom in-office whitening and take-home kits that will make your smile shine.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth discreetly and quickly with Invisalign clear aligners. Plus, this orthodontic service lets you straighten your smile without giving up your favorite foods.
- Traditional Braces – If you have more complex bite issues, we may recommend this tried-and-true method for correcting alignment problems. You can even choose clear ceramic braces to blend in with your natural tooth color.
- Tooth Bonding – Sometimes whitening and straightening teeth aren’t enough. Tooth bonding is a quick and affordable way to cover cracked, chipped, or stained teeth.
- Dental Veneers – These wafer-thin porcelain shells are bonded right on top of your teeth, converting your smile from dull to dazzling. Our in-house porcelain specialist will ensure your veneers perfectly match your natural tooth color.
- Gum Reshaping – Concerned about your gummy smile? Gum reshaping balances out how much of your gums show. We can also restore receding gums so that you look and feel good.
You can explore your cosmetic options with a free consultation or second opinion. You can also send us some selfies for a virtual smile assessment. Your dentist will help you determine which services will work best for your smile. No matter which services you choose, you can enjoy comforts like blankets, pillows, or headphones with music during your treatment.