There is a definite time and place for oral surgery, and if it happens to you, trust the doctors at A Downtown Dental Group. Our skilled, experienced team is prepared for multiple types of oral surgery in Honolulu, and we will make sure you are totally comfortable during the entire process.
When it seems like oral surgery is inevitable, call 808-797-3680 for a free second opinion or consultation. If you do need surgery, let us help!
Prepare For A Restoration With Dental Surgery
When preparing for a tooth replacement like a dental implant, you may need to rely on oral surgery that builds your bone and prepares your jaw for the implant. In addition to strengthening your bone, we sometimes need to make room in your jaw for implants.
- Bone Grafts — Using bone from your own mouth or another source, we can build up your jawbone to its natural strength.
- Ridge Augmentation — This procedure is often used to rebuild the socket of an extracted tooth to prepare for a future restoration. It can also restore the appearance of your jawline.
- Sinus Lifts — Your sinuses may be very close to the tooth roots in your upper arch. We may need to adjust the sinus cavities before placing a dental implant. We may also add bone material, as the upper arch often lacks proper bone density for implants.
Maintain A Healthy Smile With Other Oral Surgical Procedures
Dental surgery is not reserved just for dental implants or preparing for a restoration. Sometimes surgical procedures are required to restore your smile’s health and appearance:
- Gum Grafts — Whether due to heredity, gum disease, or another factor, gum recession is often corrected with gum grafts that can repair damaged tissue.
- Tooth Removal — A tooth that is severely decayed or infected may need to be removed. Challenging extractions, like wisdom teeth extractions, may need to be referred out to an oral surgeon.
Trust A Downtown Dental Group for excellent, safe oral surgery in Honolulu. We even have dental sedation options to ensure that you feel no fear and total comfort during your entire experience. Give us a call at 808-797-3680 to request your procedure with one of our experts, or use our online form. We can’t wait to help you have a healthy smile again.