Replace missing teeth with solutions that look and feel like the real thing. At A Downtown Dental Group, Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki are here to make sure you receive high-quality teeth replacements in Honolulu.
Dental implants provide some big benefits for your new teeth:
- Implants can last for the rest of your life!
- Implants replace your missing roots, making your restorations strong and stable.
- With implants, your replacement function like natural teeth, so you can enjoy the food you love.
- Implants also prevent bone loss and reduce your risk of losing more teeth.
Choose Implant Restorations You Trust
At our office, you don’t just have the option of getting implants to support crowns, bridges, or dentures. You also have a choice of kinds of implants:
- Standard Implants — Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth to make your restorations stable, secure, and strong.
- Mini Dental Implants — Mini implants provide the same benefits as standard implants, but they can fit where standard implants won’t work.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Theses dentures are connected to implants with ball attachments, so no adhesives are needed.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These dentures are held in place by a bar that is attached to your implants.
- All-on-4® Implants — This advanced procedure uses just four precisely positioned implants and allows you to get replacement teeth on the same day those implants are placed.
Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki will ensure you stay comfortable throughout the process with our sedation dentistry. If you’re ready to start enjoying your new smile, your first step is scheduling a free consultation at A Downtown Dental Group. Call 808-797-3680 now to get your teeth replacements in Honolulu.