- Feel confident with a natural-looking smile
- Strengthen your dentures with dental implants
- Speak normally with custom, comfortable dentures
When you lose your teeth, you want your replacements to give you a fully functioning smile that looks great and feels comfortable. Look no further than our office for dentures in Honolulu, HI. Our restorations can:
- Give you a natural-looking smile
- Allow you to speak normally
- Let you eat the foods that you love
- Boost your self-confidence
The solutions you are seeking can be found at A Downtown Dental Group. Restorative dentistry with dentures is just part of what we can do for you. Call 808-797-3680 to schedule your free consultation with either of our doctors. You’ll find us just across the street from the Hawaii Theatre Concert Hall.
Choose New Teeth That Are Comfortable & Functional
Dentures are very common for a reason: they work, and they are affordable. Our dentures are made to feel very similar to your natural teeth. Specifically, they are:
- Custom-Fit — Our dentures are designed for each individual patient’s mouth. We will take exact impressions and make your replacement teeth fit perfectly. If there’s any issue, we’ll take care of the problem immediately.
- Secure — Because your dentures are custom-made, they’ll fit great. Even so, you may lose some security over time as your jaw changes shape. To prevent that problem, ask about our dental implant options.
- Fully Functional — You need and deserve teeth that function. Dentures from our office will allow you to eat at all your favorite spots around the island. You’ll never feel embarrassed or uncomfortable while you enjoy a meal with your friends.
Ensure A Strong Bite With Implant Dentures
Many people can wear traditional dentures for decades and be perfectly content, but there are some cases in which dentures slide around. In those situations, dental implants can be invaluable. Implants can stabilize the lower denture. This will boost your confidence while chewing, improve your speech, and protect your jawbone from bone loss over time.
We offer two different types of dental implants: traditional and mini implants. Because we treat each patient as if they were a member of our family, we would love to take the time to sit down with you and discuss your options and preferences for your smile.
Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki have a lot of experience helping patients restore their smiles with dentures in Honolulu. Over the years, we have improved this process so that wearing a denture can be as natural as your original teeth! The first step toward restoring your smile is calling 808-797-3680 to make your appointment at A Downtown Dental Group.