When you lose your teeth, you want your replacements to give you a fully functioning smile that looks great and feels comfortable. Look no further than our office for natural-looking dentures in Honolulu, HI. Our restorations can:
- Give you a smile that looks beautiful and natural
- Allow you to speak normally
- Let you eat the foods that you love
- Boost your self-confidence
The teeth replacement solutions you are seeking can be found at A Downtown Dental Group. Restorative dentistry with dentures is just part of what we can do for you. Call 808-797-3680 to schedule your free consultation with either of your doctors. You’ll find us just across the street from the Hawaii Theatre Concert Hall.
Unlike most dental practices, we craft custom dentures in an in-house lab. This means we can work closely and directly with you to ensure you’ll receive the best results. If you need a fit adjustment, it can be done on the spot. Plus, senior citizens can join a special Dental Savings Club that can make your dentures even more affordable.
Feel Completely At Ease In Social Settings Again
Dentures are very common for a reason: they work, and they are affordable. Our dentures are made to feel very similar to your natural teeth. Specifically, they are:
- Custom-Fit – Our dentures are designed for each individual patient’s mouth. We will take exact impressions and make your replacement teeth fit perfectly. If there’s any issue, we’ll take care of the problem immediately.
- Secure – Because your dentures are custom-made, they’ll fit great. Even so, you may lose some security over time as your jaw changes shape. To prevent that problem, ask about our dental implant options.
- Fully Functional – You need and deserve teeth that function. Dentures from our office will allow you to eat at all your favorite spots around the island. You’ll never feel embarrassed or uncomfortable while enjoying a meal with your friends.
Keep Your Bite Strong & Stable With Implant Dentures
Many people can wear traditional dentures for decades and be perfectly content, but sometimes dentures slide around. In those situations, dental implants can be invaluable. Implants can stabilize the lower denture. This will:
- Boost your confidence while chewing
- Improve your speech
- Protect your jawbone from bone loss that occurs over time
In addition, with implant dentures you won’t need messy adhesive to keep your teeth in place. We offer two different types of dental implants: traditional and mini implants. Because we treat each patient as if they were a member of our family, we would love to take the time to sit down with you and discuss your options and preferences for your smile.
Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki have a lot of experience helping patients restore their smiles with dentures in Honolulu. Over the years, we have improved this process so that wearing a denture can be as natural as your original teeth! The first step toward restoring your smile is calling 808-797-3680 to make your appointment at A Downtown Dental Group.