Studies show that up to 15 percent of Americans completely avoid the dentist out of fear. That’s 30 to 40 million people! With sedation dentistry in Honolulu, you won’t be one of them. At A Downtown Dental Group, you can choose from two types of safe dental sedation.
Offering two forms of sedation means you can:
- Select a relaxation method suited to your comfort needs and treatment plan
- Regain control of your dental care and oral health
- Complete multiple procedures in a single appointment, if you’d like
Both options leave you conscious and able to respond to our staff but relaxed enough that you’re no longer afraid. No matter which method you choose, you’ll be carefully monitored throughout your treatment. To schedule a stress-free visit to our dental practice, call 808-797-3680 today.
Put Dental Anxiety Behind You So You Can Improve Your Smile
Both inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) and oral sedation are noninvasive ways to relax. They each offer specific benefits:
- Laughing Gas – This method takes effect quickly and wears off quickly too. You can even drive yourself home after your procedure!
- Oral Sedative – You take an FDA-approved pill beforehand so you can arrive at your appointment already relaxed and remain that way throughout your treatment.
There’s more to soothing dental anxiety than just offering you sedation, though. Our warm and caring staff is committed to giving all of our patients a comforting experience. You may have heard someone say “attitude is everything.” We tend to agree – especially when it comes to relieving anxiety. Our attitude toward your experience will affect your feelings about going to the dentist in a positive way.
We’re happy to put in a little extra work to make sure you feel safe and comfortable. We even offer comforts like warm blankets, pillows, and headphones to relax you further.