- Get a new patient exam, X-rays, & consult for $29
- Focus on preventing problems before they happen
- Treat gum infections painlessly & without surgery
At A Downtown Dental Group, preventive care by our trusted general dentist through dental cleanings, exams, and more can help you:
- Avoid and treat tooth decay
- Stop gum infections
- Preserve your oral health
- Maintain a confident smile
We offer a simple, hands-on approach so you feel safe and cared for. Call us at 808-797-3680 to book your next Honolulu general dentistry appointment. Exams are just $29 for the first 10 new patients to schedule each month.
Stay Healthy & Happy With The Help Of Our General Dentists
At our practice, you’ll be treated like a guest of honor right from the start. We know our patients are special people, so they get special treatment. From handwritten welcome letters from your doctor to embroidered gifts, we provide a personalized experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Although we can repair teeth with restorative dentistry and replace teeth with dental implants, you would probably prefer to keep your smile bright and beautiful with general dental care. Our professional care includes:
- Dental cleanings and exams
- Quick and convenient X-rays
- An oral cancer screening
- Cavity detection using the DIAGNOdent laser
- An interview with our staff to address any concerns
You can also take advantage of additional services of our general dentist, such as:
- Dental sealants to protect your molars from cavities
- Fluoride to fortify your teeth against decay
- Nutritional counseling to help you make good choices for your teeth
Protect Your Smile With Our Other Services, Too
While tooth decay is a widespread concern that will affect more than 90 percent of people, it isn’t the only potential risk to your smile. Periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in the United States. Fortunately, we offer painless non-surgical gum disease treatments that can help you avoid gum surgery.
For athletes, dental injuries can cause serious long-term problems. Thankfully, you can get custom-designed mouthguards to keep your teeth safe and in place. We consider this an essential part of preventive dentistry because protecting your smile means not having to repair it in the future. Mouthguards can also relieve TMJ pain. If you or someone you care about is a teeth grinder, visit us to get a TMJ mouthguard and keep your teeth from getting damaged.