When you lose a tooth, you lose something more than that: you lose your confidence. You sometimes lose the ability to eat whatever you want. You lose a little bit of your overall health.The Cost of Dental Implant by Dr. Miyasaki Special Report: How Much do Dental Implants Cost?
Get your smile – and your life – back with dental implants at our Honolulu, HI dentist office. Made to mimic real teeth in all ways, including the roots, implants are an incredible way to restore your smile back to its former look, feel, and function.
We value your time and your trust, so we do both the implant placement and tooth restoration right in our office. You can expect the entire process to be handled by our team from start to finish.
Call 808-797-3680 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Miyasaki about whether implants are right for you.
Protect Your Health With Dental Implants
We all know your smile looks its best when it’s full of whole, healthy teeth. Missing teeth affect the look of your entire face. And they can impact your health! Obviously, it’s important to replace your missing teeth. The best way to do that is with dental implants, a long-term solution that may last your entire life. They’re sturdy, look natural, and provide strength to your bite.
Replacing your teeth with implants will provide a number of other benefits as well:
- Prevent your remaining teeth from shifting
- Restore structure to your face so it does not sag
- Keep your jawbone healthy and prevent deterioration
- Give you the ability to speak clearly
- Allow you to continue eating a balanced diet
- Protect your gums from infection
Choose The Best Dental Implant Option For Your Smile
When it comes to restoring your teeth with dental implants, one size does not fit all. Your mouth is unique, and we provide unique solutions to fill the gaps in your smile:
- Standard implants involve replacing one tooth at a time with a titanium implant and a custom-made crown.
- Implant-retained or implant-supported dentures attach to your implants. Implant-retained dentures rest on your gums and are anchored to your implants via ball attachments. Implant-supported dentures include a bar that attaches to your implants. Both attach to your mouth more securely than traditional dentures and can be a lifetime solution.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 implant methods allow us to secure a bridge using just four or six implants, respectively. These nonremovable teeth will function just like natural teeth.
- Mini dental implants are similar to standard implants but, as you may have guessed, are smaller. They’re great for holding dentures in place and are an ideal alternative for someone who needs a more affordable option or who doesn’t have the bone mass for full implants. We’re also able to provide mini dental implant patients with a same-day smile. Now that’s something to grin about!