When you lose a tooth, you lose your confidence too. You may also lose the ability to eat whatever you want, including nutritious foods that boost your overall health. With dental implants in Honolulu, HI, you can:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - XLUor3EmGX8 The Cost of Dental Implant by Dr. Miyasaki
- Prevent your remaining teeth from shifting out of place
- Keep your jawbone healthy and prevent deterioration
- Restore structure to your face so it won’t wrinkle prematurely
- Speak clearly
- Protect your gums from infection
- Continue eating a balanced diet
Call 808-797-3680 to schedule a free consultation with one of our implant dentists at A Downtown Dental Group. We value your time and your trust, so we do both the implant placement and tooth restoration right in our office. You can expect the entire process to be handled by our team from start to finish.
Implants Fill Smile Gaps Of Any Size
When it comes to teeth replacement, one size does not fit all. Your mouth is unique, and we provide unique dental implant solutions to fill the gaps in your smile:
- Standard implants replace one tooth with a titanium implant and a custom-made dental crown.
- Implant-supported bridges are a very secure way to replace multiple teeth.
- Implant-retained dentures are anchored to your implants via ball attachments.
- Implant-supported dentures are affixed to a bar that attaches to your implants.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 implant methods allow us to secure a bridge using just four or six implants, respectively. These non-removable teeth function just like natural ones.
- Mini dental implants can support crowns, bridges, and dentures for people who don’t have enough bone to secure standard implants. We’re also able to provide a same-day smile using mini dental implants.
Getting implants can cause some anxiety. Many people are concerned that the procedure will be painful. You don’t need to worry about that when you come to our office. Our dental sedation options can keep you pain-free while we place your implants precisely where they will benefit you most.
You may also be concerned about expense. Talk to us if you have questions about how much dental implants cost in Hawaii. We offer many payment options so you can afford implants, including no-interest in-house financing and third-party financing.
Your smile looks its best when it’s full of whole, healthy teeth. Missing teeth affect the look of your entire face. And they can impact your health! Obviously, it’s important to replace your missing teeth. Often, the best way to do that is with tooth implants, a solution that can last the rest of your life. They are sturdy, look natural, and strengthen your bite.
Implants were designed to replace your lost tooth roots so your smile can look natural, feel natural, and function naturally. Call 808-797-3680 or contact us online to get started on your new smile at A Downtown Dental Group with dental implants in Honolulu.