You may think that you have to have a full set of dental implants to replace a complete row of missing teeth. However, with All-on-4® dental implants in Hawaii, the team at A Downtown Dental Group can give you back your teeth using just four implants per arch! Rely on Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki for your All-on-4 treatment, and you’ll have all these advantages:
- A restored mouth of functional, natural-looking teeth using a minimum number of teeth implants
- Two types of soothing sedation available that ensure a comfortable procedure
- Our dentists’ many years of experience and dedication to continuing education to stay on top of the latest treatments and procedures
- A compassionate dental team who will take time to answer your questions and set you at ease
Let us help you get your smile back! Call us today at 808-797-3680 to schedule your appointment. Ask us about free implant consultations and second opinions.
Get a Full Mouth of Teeth & Improve Your Life
One of the most innovative dental implant techniques to come along in recent years is the All-on-4 procedure. Over 20 years ago, the first implant patient was successfully treated using this procedure. Now, hundreds of thousands of happy patients have this teeth replacement method to thank for helping them restore their smiles. The secret to All-on-4 lies in the use of just four implants per arch, placed in precise locations by your dentist. For each arch, we’ll:
- Place two implants vertically near the front of your mouth
- Place two implants at angles in the back of your mouth
- Attach a full row of natural-looking teeth to those four implants
You’ll leave our office with brand-new teeth, ready to face the world with a beautiful smile. You can immediately use your restored teeth for easier chewing and enjoying mealtimes more fully. After a healing period, during which your implants will fully integrate with your jawbone, you’ll return to our office to receive your final restorations.
Call us today at 808-797-3680 to explore getting new teeth with All-on-4 dental implants in Hawaii. We’d love to help you smile and eat more comfortably again!