Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to reveal certain feelings like joy and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Village Park, HI cosmetic dentist at A Downtown Dental Group can help you alter that! Our team counts on the most recent technology and strategies to transform smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk to you about the oral problems you would like to fix, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and style an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your objectives.
We offer a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To remove deep spots and lighten your teeth by numerous tones, nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is in providing fast, even results for a brighter, more younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover small chips, cracks, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly formed to make worn, broken teeth look healthy and glowing once again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are tailor-made to your exact specifications. Put over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring option when you wish to fix multiple oral problems and truly change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently remove excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too small. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic service. You can correct the alignment of crooked teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with repairs that are secured to oral implants. You can consume what you want and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re anxious about dental procedures, we can offer soothing amenities and sedation choices so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We also want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to answer any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more affordable.