Dental Implants Don’t Have To Be A Scary Process
- October 4, 2017
We understand that getting teeth replaced can be almost as scary as losing teeth in the first place, but we also know that this process does not have to be. If you’d like to get your damaged or missing teeth replaced by a caring team in a comfortable setting, call A Downtown Dental Group at 808-797-3680 to learn about the patient-centered dental implant treatments we offer.
Regardless of the procedure you receive at our Honolulu, HI dentist office, our compassionate team and restorative dentists will do everything we can to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible.
With our help, you’ll be able to relax while we repair your smile with the closest thing to your natural teeth so you can get back to:
- Smiling wide and bright when it’s time to say “cheese” for the camera
- Eating whatever crunchy, chewy, or sticky foods you like without fearing pain or difficulty
- Feeling more confident about your appearance when you are meeting new people
- Chewing your food more thoroughly and improving your digestion and overall health in the process
Sit Back, Relax, And Let Us Fix Your Smile With Dental Implants
Maybe you’ve heard some scary stories from friends or relatives. Or perhaps you had an uncomfortable appointment at the dentist when you were younger and it’s always stuck with you. Or maybe you’re not afraid of the dentist generally, but dental implants, in particular, are intimidating to you.
Did you know that as many as one in five Americans fear the dentist for one reason or another? Suffice it to say that we have treated many patients with varying degrees of dental anxiety, so we know how to help patients relax.
When you arrive for your visit, we will greet you warmly and listen carefully to your goals and concerns. You’ll actually feel heard when you are visiting A Downtown Dental Group!
Our friendly team is a big part of how we help relieve dental anxiety, but that’s definitely not all that we have to offer you. We also supply various comfort options and amenities to help calm our patients’ nerves, including:
- Warm blankets
- Soft head pillows
- Refreshing water and other beverages, including Starbucks coffee
- Headphones so you can listen to your favorite music while we work
Our new patients also receive a goodie bag that includes:
- A toothbrush
- A water bottle with our logo
- A fresh rose for our new female patients
To ensure your comfort during a dental implant treatment, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic before we begin. But on top of that, we can also improve your comfort and help you relax further with our dental sedation options, including:
- Oral conscious sedation, which we’ll provide in the form of a prescription medication that you’ll take about an hour before your appointment so you can be completely relaxed when you arrive
- Nitrous oxide sedation, more commonly known as “laughing gas,” which takes effect in moments, produces a mild euphoria during your procedure, and wears off very quickly
So you won’t feel rushed, we can also provide extended appointments by request. We’ll work at your pace! Or maybe financial concerns are a big part of why you are nervous about getting dental implants. In that case, you’ll be happy to know that we accept a variety of payment options, including in-house financing options.
Unlike many other dentists, we can place and restore dental implants with a variety of tooth replacements all under one roof at our Honolulu, HI dentist office. Here are just some of restoration options for dental implants:
- Dental crowns to fill in the spaces left by individual teeth
- Dental bridges to span the gap left vacant by multiple adjacent teeth
- Dentures to replace all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
- All-on-4 or All-on-6 dental implants that can replace a full arch of teeth using just four or six dental implants
If you need dentures and your jaw is not strong or thick enough to support dental implants, we may also be able to provide mini dental implants. As the name suggests, these work just like standard dental implants but are much smaller.
Regardless of the dental implant option you choose, these restorative dentistry treatments will make a big difference in your quality of life.
If you’re ready to get your gorgeous grin and strong bite back, call A Downtown Dental Group at 808-797-3680 to book a dental implant consultation. You can also visit our Honolulu, HI dentist office in person or use our online form.