When you need to replace your damaged and missing teeth, there’s no better way to do it than with Honolulu dental implants from A Downtown Dental Group. Drs. Wilfred and David Miyasaki routinely use teeth implants to improve our patients’ lives, and they can do the same for you. You can count on our treatment to:
- Give you back a complete, beautiful set of teeth
- Increase your confidence in social and business settings
- Make biting and chewing much easier
- Help improve your oral and overall health
- Make your speech clearer so you don’t have to repeat yourself
Implants can have a dramatic impact on your life! Call us today to schedule an appointment: 808-797-3680.
Take Your Choice of Implant Options
Your dentists at A Downtown Dental Group love to help our patients using teeth implants, especially our senior patients. But no matter your age or the condition of your oral health, we’d love to take on your case. If you have missing teeth, we have a variety of implant options to offer. During your consultation, we’ll cover your individual options in detail, but they may include:
- Single Implants — Your dentist will embed a titanium implant in your jawbone, then top it with a beautiful crown made by our in-house porcelain specialist.
- Implant Bridges — We make our bridges on-site, too. This type of bridge will anchor to two or more teeth implants and fill in your smile gaps.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — These dentures offer superior comfort and performance over traditional dentures, as they snap securely to a set of implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — You’ll love our most comfortable style of denture. It anchors in place to a sturdy bar that is attached to implants.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 Dental Implants — Using just four or six implants per arch, we can secure a complete row of beautiful, functional teeth.
- Mini Implants — We often use these smaller implants in situations where standard implants won’t work — for example, if you have a weak jawbone.
Renew your smile with Honolulu dental implants! Call us today to schedule a free consultation: 808-797-3680.