You may already know that dental implants are a fantastic way to get your smile back into shape. If so, the next step is finding the right Honolulu implant dentist to trust with your procedure. Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki has been restoring smiles for decades. He and his son, Dr. David Miyasaki, routinely use teeth implants to help our patients enjoy their mealtimes again and smile with more confidence. Other benefits of our implant treatment include:
- A wide variety of implant options to give you back your teeth
- Two great methods of relaxing sedation to ensure your procedure is comfortable
- A commitment to continuing education — for instance, Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki completes 50-100 hours of CE annually
- A convenient location in the heart of downtown Honolulu
- A compassionate staff dedicated to exceeding your expectations for implant care
End your search for a dental implant expert right here! Call A Downtown Dental Group today at 808-797-3680 to schedule your appointment for a free implant consultation or second opinion.
Rely on Our Experienced Team For Your Implant Therapy
Our whole team wants to make sure that you get the high-quality dental implant treatment you need. We’ve used dental implants to help a huge number of Honolulu-area residents smile with more confidence and enjoy their meals again, and we can do the same for you.
Whatever shape your smile is in, your implant specialist here at A Downtown Dental Group can help. Below are a few of our most popular implant treatments:
- All-on-4® Treatment — We’ll use just four implants per arch to secure a full row of sturdy new teeth.
- All-on-6 Treatment — While this method is similar to All-on-4®, we’ll insert six implants in each arch for added stability.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — These comfortable dentures will be held in place with a ball-and-socket system but will be easily removable for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Our best-performing dentures, we’ll attach these teeth to a metal bar that is anchored to your implants.
- Implant Bridge — Unlike a traditional bridge that attaches to your other teeth, this bridge will be secured using two or more implants.
- Mini Dental Implants — If your jawbone is weak, we may use these small implants to secure your new teeth.
- Implant-Crown Combination — We can replace individual teeth using an implant and a beautiful crown crafted in-house by our porcelain specialist.
Call your skilled Honolulu implant dentist today to schedule your free consultation: 808-797-3680.