Finding a great dentist can sometimes be hard to find. Lucky for you, Dr. Wilfred Miyasaki and Dr. David Miyasaki are here to serve all of your dentistry needs! Especially those in the Kailua area.
Just a quick drive from Kailua, we guarantee that you’ll be glad that you visited our Honolulu team. We can help to diagnose and treat many dental problems to help you live your life to the fullest and be proud of your smile.
Although we’re only a short 25 minute drive from the Kailua area, you may be thinking, what if I can’t visit you? That’s no problem! We offer a completely free and personalized email consultation option. That means all you need to do is send us a couple of selfies and explain what you’d like changed about your smile. One of our doctors will reach out to you and explain what we can do for you and your smile!
During the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, you can feel safe and secure knowing that our office has adopted Covid-19 protocol to keep you healthy. Some of our protocols include wearing high quality N95 masks and shields, wearing double masks, HEPA air filters in reception and treatment rooms, disinfection of all commons areas every 30 minutes, and fogging the entire office with disinfectant every day.
As a Kailua resident, why should you visit us? You’ll be glad to know that new patients can receive a $29 exam and consultation! If you’re one of ten new patients each month, you can get this $200 exam and consultation package for only $29. We also offer flexible payment options for all of your needs.
Why should you visit us?
- Advanced Technology: We use cutting edge technology including laser gum therapy and digital x-rays. We use these technologies to diagnose your potential dental problems.
- Patient-First Service: SinceDr. Wilfred Miyaskai and Dr. David Miyakasi are father and son, this means you can expect a truly special experience. When you visit us at A Downtown Dental Group, you become apart of our family.
- Comfortable Atmosphere: One of our number one priorities is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We’re here to offer you water or a Starbucks coffee while you wait, or give you a pillow and blanket while you’re getting your treatment.
- Complete Care in One Place: Why go to multiple places when you can visit one for all of your needs? Not only do we complete general dentistry like cleanings, we also specialise in cosmetic dentistry, implants, and restorative dentistry and Invisalign. Whether you want a straighter smile, or simply need a cleaning, we’re here for you.
What dental care do we provide?
- Dental Implants: Whether you need to replace one teeth, or multiple, we offer many dental implant options to suit your needs.
- Dentures: They’ve come a long way in recent years. Better materials are available that can make your smile look better than ever.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Although your teeth may be straight, you may have chips and cracks that you’re not happy with. Veneers can hide these imperfections and give you a great smile.
- Oral Surgery: Our skilled team is prepared to tackle many types of oral surgeries, whether it be gum grafts or tooth extraction.
- Invisalign: If you want straight teeth but don’t want braces, Invisalign is the perfect and discreet option for you.
We want to be there for you every step of the way on your dental journey. Call us today at 808-797-3680 to book a dental appointment and become apart of our family!